Investors always look for the best investment opportunity, even if it means withstanding all the risks. However, the investment should generate enough returns to compensate the investor’s risk-taking. A Forex Managed Account investment is one of the investment opportunities where with proper management, can give fantastic returns.
Financial markets for sure are highly complex and experience constant changes – including global currency. Even professional traders never find it easy, they have to spend hours and hours digesting the news, trying every strategy and monitoring markets to avoid being caught off guard. Foreign exchange markets are extremely volatile; one has to keep studying signals and trends. It is time-consuming and challenging for a private investor to keep up. Managed Forex account eases this pressure by allowing investors the flexibility to take a hands-off approach and leave the market-watching to someone else. Several benefits accrue to an investor of a managed Forex trading account. Here are some benefits offered by Forex managed service.
Benefits of a Managed Forex Account.
- Generate Return – Every investment has to generate a profit, a well-managed investment can be a good source of profits. Managed Forex account is the only investment where you can earn a regular fixed profit of about 24%-85% per year from as low as €30,000. A bigger investment or compound the returned can generate returns as high as 100% of your investment.
- Flexible Profit-Making – Profits can be made in any market. Whichever direction the market takes, sideways, bullish or bearish, you can earn from all markets.
- Hands-off Investment – As pointed out above, it is challenging to trade on your own, especially if you are new and inexperienced, your investment can evaporate with a click. Opening a managed Forex trading account with a good company takes this off your shoulders. Reputable companies will not subject your investment to more than 0.25%-0.5% in a single trade. These companies also specialize in studying markets and will make more informed trades than you could have done.
- Account Control – You have total control over your account, money managers will just do the trading for you. Adding funds or withdrawing is totally upon you and never the money manager as many people think.
- Forex is Immune to Manipulation – Investing in stock and futures markets can sometimes be risky due to the threat of manipulation. Worse is that exchange has a centralized operation mechanism where big fish can easily influence prices in the industry. Forex has a decentralized market with no single price; rest assured that nothing can be manipulated.
- High Liquidity – Forex trading allows for withdrawal of funds as and when one wishes to. Other investments like properties or long-term deposit plans tie up money for longer periods which may be inconveniencing to investors.
- Leverage – This is an advantage investor enjoy where a broker can allow the investor to leverage on their investment. As an example: If you have just $500, and you choose a leverage of 1:50, you can trade up to $25,000 translating to higher profits. However, leverage also leads to loss of higher amount in case a trade goes wrong. Lower leverage is therefore recommended.
- Round the Clock Trading – Trade on all markets, London, Sydney, New York, and Tokyo. All markets run parallel to each other allowing you to trade all day, five days a week.
Forex trading is a good way to make profits with low investment. You, however, need to gain experience and learn on the volatile markets before you can make informed trades. Managed Forex trading account can help you earn profits in the meantime as you learn. Do a background check on the company you want to open your account with and ensure that their gains exceed their losses for a given period of time, a company with more than 20% losses is a red light. Let the money manager provide reports, tools, and tips that will help you understand how they will trade your money and help you track your profits.
If you would like to learn more about Managed Forex Account, please contact Michael on (+44) 203 50 60 558 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org